Construction Industry Scheme

Businesses that operate within the construction industry must operate under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) to pay sub-contractors.

Are you or your business a contractor? If you have contractors working for you, then the first step is to register you as a contractor and then verify new sub-contractors.

You will then need to complete a monthly return and submit this to HMRC and pay the CIS liability.

Filing a monthly CIS return can be a very time consuming and a delicate matter to ensure they are correct and that sub-contractors are paid the correct amounts. We can manage this process for you.

Are you or your business a sub-contractor? If you are contracting to another construction business then you will be subject to CIS deductions which you can claim back against future taxes. We can manage this process for you.


See how HB Accounting can help you